viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2010

PRESENT SIMPLE

Present Simple 

I, we, you, they
subject + 1
1
2
3
he, she, it 
subject + 1 > s
go
went
gone



AffirmativeNegativeInterrogative
I go
I don't go
Do I go ?
You go
You don't go
Do you go ?
He goes
He doesn't go
Does he go ?
She goes
She doesn't go
Does she go ?
It goes
It doesn't go
Does it go ?
We go
We don't go
Do we go ?
You go
You don't go
Do you go ?
They go
They don't go
Do they go ?


Affirmative
subject + 1 > "s" (he, she, it)
I go to New York - Voy a New York
He goes to New York - El va a New York
Negative
subject + don't / doesn't + 1
I don't go to New York - No voy a New York
He doesn't go to New York - El no va a New York
Interrogative
Do / Does + subject + 1 ?
Do I go to New York ? - ¿Voy a New York ?
Does he go to New York ? - ¿Va él a New York ?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario